Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Disaster Waiting to Happen...

So I have just been informed that there is a chance that my sister will be coming home for my dad's benefit this weekend. My sister in law and I are NOT amused by this. This is actually the worst possible thing that could happen this weekend.

Jennifer lives in Texas and from what I have heard, has completely gone to shit. She only calls when she needs something, hasn't been home for a few years, and when she is home, she never actually spends time with any of her family. She is a self centered little bitch who should have had her ass whooped a long time ago. I can't believe that it hasn't been done yet.

My sister in law has worked too damn hard for her to stroll in and ruin everything. We all know that this is exactly what will happen. She will come in and act like we should stop everything to pay attention to her. This is a day for my dad...not some spoiled little bitch who doesn't care.

I could go farther into detail, but I won't. With that being said....anyone have bail money for us? Cuz this bitch is NOT going to ruin this for my dad!

0 comments: