Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Official...

I have completely lost my mind. I blame it on those five amazing men from Boston! With every post, I get more and more excited and a little more insane. D's parties, Joe Mac's upcoming tour, Danny's new album, Jordan Idol, and Jon's feet(don't ask)...they are all a daily occurrence in my life and I love it! I am constantly trying to figure out how to get to these events, even though I know that there is no possible way for me to do so.

Today, they announce a Toys for Tots drive in Boston. They first thing I do...try to figure out how to get there. Do I drive or do I fly...how much is my bonus going to be...it should be enough right?? I have dates, times, and prices....what I don't have is the money or the time off of work. These things did not come to my attention until my mother told me that it was too close to Christmas to go anywhere.

My bonus check was meant to be for the kids. I wanted to make sure that they got some really cool stuff for Christmas. The guys announce a concert and I throw all of that out the window for the possibility to be there. Really? Why would I even think about using that money for myself?

I have already decided on and confirmed my spot on the cruise next May. There is no way I am going to miss that!!! I will be putting out quite a bit of money for that, but it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that may have to happen more than once LOL. I have been to two concerts in the last year and even ended up with extra(Thanks to a tall, dark, and handsome man from Boston). It was more than I could ever ask for and I love him even more for that one night.

I think I am trying to rationalize here, but it isn't working. I want to be there so bad, it hurts. I miss them. Even though I can talk to them everyday and listen to the music whenever I want, it isn't the same as being there with them. I have no idea how I got through the last 15 years without them. When I was younger, they were my whole world. Now, they have returned to that status. Sure, my family will always come first, but they are right there at the top with them.

Because of them, I have met some amazing people. I have gained true friendships with people I would have never been able to meet. The power that these men have over us is amazing. We are all school girls again, giddy at the sight and sound of them. I really hope this feeling stays around for a while. I hope that the guys realize that we aren't going to let them go as easily this time around.


0 comments: